CULTURATI 17TH EDITION
Culturati 2023 – A 3-day event connecting people to African culture Culturati 2023 is scheduled to be a 3-day event packed with exciting and educating activities that weave around African culture, with Culturati food fiesta set to portray the rich assortment of African food and beverages, connecting various people to African food delicacies, components and economic opportunities, while boosting the local tourism and hospitality sector.
Furthermore, avenues will be explored and frameworks built where African culture can be translated into a sustainable channel for creative expressions in arts & tech, youth empowerment, tourism promotion and other economic initiatives that resonate with global sustainable development goals (SDGs).
Click here to view our Proposal
Outlined for the edition are informative and exciting activities including;
- Food Fiesta/Demonstrations ( sports, games, culture quiz, entertainment, music performances, etc.)
- Expositions of drama, narrative, poetry, storytelling, chanting, jokes etc.
- Arts & fashion fair
- Culturati Excellence Awards
- Innovative businesses exchange of ideas with art organizations and creative talents
- Talent scouting and development
- Influence relevant policy direction in tourism & arts
- Investment opportunities in Tourism & Arts
- Generating jobs in tech & cultural industries
- Bridging racial and ethnic divisions that usually result in loss of opportunities, and violence.
- Socially cohesive societies
- Appreciation of cultural diversity
- Enhancing the status of artists and their level of interaction with opportunities
- Economic opportunities
- Growth and development
Our Core Values
- Creating development opportunities in African culture
- Operational excellence
- A passionate & dedicated team
Culturati: Celebrating Values, Igniting Africa!